We’ve set the bar with the Thomson covert black dropper post. It’s designed around internal routing for clean installation and an updated shift style remote lever for effortless operation.
Pair with our Elite stems, a seat post collar and handlebar for the entire cockpit collection.
The Thomson Covert Dropper includes a new shifter oriented remote lever for easy operation. The cartridge-based system is designed to have the longest service life in the industry. If repair is needed, it’s fast, affordable, and simple. Every part that makes up the Covert dropper is carefully chosen, and of the highest grade quality available.
- Custom made Norglide bearing bushings and Trelleborg O-Rings and seals
- Thomson saddle clamps and fasteners
- Motul Oil for durability and precision quality.
- The return speed is damped in the last 15mm of upward travel to be gentle on your seating area.
- 60mm (Ø27.2 only), 100mm, 125mm, 150mm of infinite travel.
- Passes ISO 4210 fatigue and strength tests for seat posts.