By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks, names, logos, and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner and others. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the trademark owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements, or guarantees (whether express, implied in law, or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer! The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury, or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company) as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information, or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury, or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies, or notices that relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies, and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies, and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws! Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the State courts located in Bibb County, Georgia, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
100% satisfaction! If you are unhappy with an item you purchase using the shopping cart at www.bikethomson.com you may return it for a product refund. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase and must be in unused, uninstalled condition. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Include original invoice and mail to:
Thomson Bike Products, Inc.
7800 NE Industrial Boulevard
Macon, GA 31216
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as email, join our email list for access to giveaways, or participate in other site features such as age verification and other email required pop-ups.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather
information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Cookies” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. If you have opted-in to our email list, registered on the site, placed an order, responded to a survey or communication such as email, or participated in another site feature such as age verification and other email required pop-ups, we may send you periodic emails.