At Thomson Bike Products, we love the ride as much as you do, which is why we are passionate about creating the best riding experience possible, starting with your equipment.
We construct all our parts with a dedication to innovation and excellence, and the proof is in our customers’ loyalty and support. Since we began in the mid-1990s, we have produced patented bike components designed to give you a superior ride.
Our sister company L.H. Thomson is a leader in creating aerospace parts and assemblies through computer numerically controlled (CNC) precision manufacturing.
How We Began
Loronzo H. “Ronnie” Thomson founded L.H. Thomson Company, Inc. in 1981 with a mission to manufacture precision machined parts using CNC equipment. In the mid-‘90s, Ronnie used his aerospace engineering expertise to create a bicycle seatpost for his daughter, a team cyclist at Carnegie Mellon University. Rather than making a post similar to other posts on the market, Ronnie created something entirely new: a one-piece seatpost light enough for an unmatched ride, but strong enough to withstand the pressures of biking. Ronnie patented his creation and Thomson bike components were born.
Ronnie’s initial design is the foundation of all our current designs:
- Dropper seatposts
- Seatpost collars
- Small parts
People rely on us because our products are rock solid and dependable. We are committed to innovation, and hold several patents and trademarks for our superior parts.
- 5649738 Lightweight High Strength Bicycle Seat Post and Associated Clamp
- 5664829 Seat Angle Indicating Indicia
- 6912928 Bicycle Stem and Associated Methods
- 6945135 Bicycle Stem for Enlarged Handlebar Portions and Associated Methods
- 7407716 Bicycle Stem with Tongue and Groove Handle Bar Clamp (X2)
- 7500415 Object Clamp Such as for Bicycle Component, Having at Least One Relief Area and Related Methods
- D379783 Seatpost, Ornamental Design
- D413284 Seatpost, Ornamental Design
- D407998 Seatpost, Setback
- D451847 Stem, Ornamental Design
- D5123485 Bicycle Stem
- D515983 Bicycle Stem
- D515480 Bicycle Stem
- D516965 Bicycle Stem
- D528047 Bicycle Stem
- D515481 Bicycle Stem
- D587633 Bicycle Seat Tube Clamp
- Cannondale® and Lefty® are registered trademarks of Cycling Sports Group, Inc. and used with permission. Headshok™ is a trademark of Cycling Sports Group, Inc. and used with permission.
- Rock Shox and BoXXer are registered trademarks of SRAM, LLC and used with permission.