G2, 31.8mm Road/Gravel Stems
A redesign of our X2, the Thomson G2 road/gravel stem starts life as a one-piece 7000 series extruded billet precision solid block of aluminum.
Our vision of the perfect roadie/gravel stem… the G2 is the purist combination of strength, weight and CNC precision. Roadies and track racers will love our precision 2 bolt version.
Pair with our drop bars for the entire cockpit collection.
Machined in our manufacturing facility in Macon Georgia. The Thomson G2 stem is manufactured and tested to the same rigors as our aerospace parts, then ridden by the finest cyclists in the world – you!
Available from 70mm – 130mm in a 10° angle
- Thomson CNC classic feed lines
- Titanium 4mm bolts for the steerer, T-25 bolts for the faceplate
- Precise steering and tracking for the ultimate control while riding
- Low 36mm stack height from the top to the bottom of the stem steerer.
- USA made in Macon Georgia!
- See our warranty information here.