Elite 31.8mm X2 Stems
The X2 starts life as a one-piece 7000 series extruded billet precision solid block of aluminum.
Our vision of the perfect roadie stem… the X2 is the purist combination of strength, weight and CNC precision. Roadies and track racers will love our precision 2 bolt version.
Pair with our drop bars for the entire cockpit collection.
Machined in our manufacturing facility in Macon Georgia. The X2 is manufactured and tested to the same rigors as our aerospace parts, then ridden by the finest cyclists in the world – you!
Available from 70mm – 130mm in both 10° and 17°
- Thomson CNC classic feed lines
- Durable 3mm bolts and precision matching faceplate.
- Precise steering and tracking for the ultimate control while riding
- Low 36mm stack height from the top to the bottom of the stem steerer.
- USA made in Macon Georgia!