Elite External Dropper
Our answer to the non-internally routed MTB’s! We’ve kept a few in stock for you die-hards.
The Elite Dropper uses side mount actuation, keeping all critical dimensions of the Thomson Elite cradle, bolt, and clamp geometry. One piece forged inner post is designed for strength and reliability… no joint to loosen and or fail. Actuation is by cam for smooth variable speeds and height. Unlike a complicated, damage-prone hydraulic actuator; our post needs no bleeding.
Available in 27.2, 30.9, and 31.6 diameters. The 27.2 Elite Dropper features external housing and cable installation… the external dropper lets you re-build that aggressive hard tail you have been dreaming of.
- Custom made Norglide bearing bushings and Trelleborg O-Rings and seals
- Thomson saddle clamps and fasteners
- Motul Oil for durability and precision quality.
- The return speed is damped in the last 15mm of upward travel to be gentle on your seating area.
- 4 inches/100mm or 5 inches/125mm of infinite travel. The dropper has 5mm of setback.
- Overall weight is 592 grams including remote lever, housing, and cable.
- Our droppers have the smallest most ergonomic remote lever available and short throw for quick height changes.
- Passes ISO 4210 fatigue and strength tests for seat posts.